Whether your guests are gripping the wheel, clubs, or racquets, ClubTec offers a Club Management Software that will optimize both the management and guest experience. Their mission is to become a “technology partner” for each client, and help educate professional club management on how technology can improve operations, revenue and productivity.
GuestSuites has a full membership management interface with ClubTec that allows our systems to communicate through our advanced intuitive program. Guest profile details are sent to ClubTec where the guest is replicated in their point-of-sale (POS) system for on property transactions. All guest POS folios are then sent back to GuestSuite Folios for guest checkout billing. If your club has private rooms, GuestSuites has you covered with monthly room reservation membership billing. All room reservation billing is sent to ClubTec accounts receivable while simultaneously updating membership records in GuestSuites for future member reservations.
Know what is happening with your guests with easy to understand status updates. Statuses such as guest in-house, checked-out, waiting list and cancelled, keep you up to date with your guests’ reservation journey.
This intuitive software makes training simple and timely. You and your club management team will become expert users of all the amazing features ClubTech has to offer within one training session.
Manage your club’s rates based on rate types, room types and distribution channels. ClubTec’s Rate Grid also allows for specific rate availability restrictions based on any date range, occupancy, advance booking, min/max LOS, closed to arrival and maximum rooms to maximize your club’s returns.
Detailed Guest Profiles
ClubTec’s guest profiles fully integrate with GuestSuites’ guest folios allowing you to collect, optimize, and review guest profile data through customized user-defined fields. You can easily acces guest history to determine guest preferences and guest complaints to create unique experiences and ensure every guest leaves satisfied.
Benefits of ClubTec
Increased Efficiency with a fully Integrated System
- Membership database is imported to GuestSuites to initiate setup.
- G/L accounting codes is setup in GuestSuites to match ClubTec.
- All Guest information is transferred to ClubTec daily.
- ClubTec transfers all new member accounts to GuestSuites.
Maximize Revenue through Advanced POS and Billing System
- Guest or membership charges are billed or settled by Guests during check-out.
- Guest Folios sent to ClubTec Member Statements if member is accepting charges.
- ClubTec transfers all POS charges to GuestSuites Billing Folios.
ClubTec is compatible with the following 32 or 64 bit operating Systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
ClubTec requires the following hardware specifications:
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- 1 GB Ram
- 40 GB or greater hard drive space
- Core i5 3.0 GHz Dual Core
- 2 GB Ram for POS Workstation
- 4 GB Ram for heavy users
- 17” display at 1024 x 768 resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- IBM Personal Computer or compatible
- Intel Chips or AMD equivalent (one of the following)
- Pentium Dual Core
- Intel Core 2
- Core I3,I5,I7
- 80GB Hard Drive
- 4GB memory
- 19” or 24″ display or Touch Screen
- Network card
- Apple IOS
- Macbook Pro, Macbook Air
- Intel chip or AMD
- 80 gig
- 4 gig memory
- 19 – 24″ screen
Ask us about iOS/Apple systems
Our team at GuestSuites will assist you with the initial setup and online setup & training. TCS will request a basic configuration form via email. An initial installer file will be generated on the basis of the configuration for your installation.
Refer to Products and Services Menu for full details on enhancement features for you new GuestSuites software.
Call us direct on (845) 358-9294 ext. 1 to place your order. For add-on enhancements, call one of our representatives to prepare an online quote for you to process when you are ready. This is recommended for Interface Add-On Enhancements. Our representatives will give you a clear introduction to all software products and enhancements.
GuestTracker can be very affordable. TCS Hotel management software lists our prices so everyone knows and receives the same prices. Please feel free to call or e-mail us to setup an online quote for you. When you are ready to place your order, you’ll have all the details and quotes. All you need to do is approve the quote and make the payment.
If you are having trouble downloading, it can be a number of issues causing this. Usually a Firewall or AntiVirus software is blocking the download or warning you to be careful and if you trust the software that is requesting permission to download. Other AntiVirus software will require you to trust the source of the download. Windows 10 will warn you as well and request permission to trust the source of the download.
- Our web demo will allow you to connect to one of our webinars and watch an interactive, personalized review of the GuestSuites Software on our Cloud servers.
- Invite key staff to connect from any computer with Internet. Call or e-mail TCS from our Demo Page to request a web demo.
- Our trial version is the full working version of our latest hotel software release.
- TCS provide demonstration data, including a few reservations and checked in guests, so you can feel the systems features from the start.
- TCS will assist you with the installation of the GuestSuites demo download and setup.
- Call or e-mail TCS from our Demo Page to request a download of our trial demo
Our GuestSuites Reservation Software is fully integrated with and connected to Shift 4 Secure Payment Processing. Shift 4 supports your Property from the time Guests make a reservation, through check-in, and during check-out. Selecting a bank or processor with the most competitive rates, then setting up a new merchant account or gateway, can be a complicated process.
GuestSuites and Shift 4 Secure Payment Processing connects all your payment services with one discounted all-in-one processing package. For more information, browse our product features.
Our cloud-based PMS Anywhere is popular but not required. Many of our Hotels run our GuestSuites on Desktop computers w/o internet. If Cloud based reservation management software is your preference, GuestSuites Cloud, allows you to access your software anytime from anywhere. GT|Cloud is a hotel reservation software that will manage and operate from multiple office locations, or for managers who need access from home or off property. For more information, browse our product features or contact us.