SkyTab is a FREE POS mobile solution that gives your guests the options they’ve been asking for. Deliver an exceptional experience for your customers with front end to back end electronic order transfer, split check functionality, the marketing campaign builder, and on site reviews, all while keeping customer data safe and secure.
Fully mobile POS Solution
Orders are recorded and sent to the back of house electronically, keeping your staff in front of the people who matter, your guests.
Marketing Campaign Builder
Build customer profiles including room and menu preferences. Collect customer emails to develop targeted remarketing campaigns
Have customers tell you about their experience right away, giving you time to approach unhappy customers before they leave.
Keep your guests data safe and secure with EMV, tokenization, and PCI point-to-point encryption.
Benefits of SkyTab
Improved Efficiency and Guest Experience
- The full mobility of SkyTab saves your staff valuable time, resulting in improved customer interaction. Send orders to the back of house with the touch of a button and focus on building the guest experience.
Increase Return Customers
- Utilize the guest profile builder to record customer emails and purchase preferences to send targeted remarketing campaigns. Remind your guests of what made their experience so special.
Enhance your Online Reputation
- Built in satisfaction surveys notify managers as soon as guests leave subpar reviews, allowing them to address the customers before they leave. Make sure guests leave on good terms to avoid negative online reviews and to encourage repeat business.
Who uses SkyTab?
SkyTab is powered by Shift4 payments, which is trusted by over 225,000 businesses and many of the most prominent hospitality brands. Our clients such as Continental Inn, New England Hospitality, and Castle Pines Golf Club are thrilled with the benefits and functionality offered by SkyTab’s innovative solution.
SkyTab’s intuitive software is perfectly integrated into the GuestSuites package to continue your property’s success. Maximize your guests’ stay by combining purchasing behavior with customer details to create unique experiences that are unforgettable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- IBM Personal Computer or compatible
- Intel Chips or AMD equivalent (one of the following)
- Pentium Dual Core
- Intel Core 2
- Core I3,I5,I7
- 80GB Hard Drive
- 4GB memory
- 19” or 24″ display or Touch Screen
- Network card
- Apple IOS
- Macbook Pro, Macbook Air
- Intel chip or AMD
- 80 gig
- 4 gig memory
- 19 – 24″ screen
Ask us about iOS/Apple systems
Our team at GuestSuites will assist you with the initial setup and online setup & training. TCS will request a basic configuration form via email. An initial installer file will be generated on the basis of the configuration for your installation.
Refer to Products and Services Menu for full details on enhancement features for you new GuestSuites software.
Call us direct on (845) 358-9294 ext. 1 to place your order. For add-on enhancements, call one of our representatives to prepare an online quote for you to process when you are ready. This is recommended for Interface Add-On Enhancements. Our representatives will give you a clear introduction to all software products and enhancements.
GuestTracker can be very affordable. TCS Hotel management software lists our prices so everyone knows and receives the same prices. Please feel free to call or e-mail us to setup an online quote for you. When you are ready to place your order, you’ll have all the details and quotes. All you need to do is approve the quote and make the payment.
If you are having trouble downloading, it can be a number of issues causing this. Usually a Firewall or AntiVirus software is blocking the download or warning you to be careful and if you trust the software that is requesting permission to download. Other AntiVirus software will require you to trust the source of the download. Windows 10 will warn you as well and request permission to trust the source of the download.
- Our web demo will allow you to connect to one of our webinars and watch an interactive, personalized review of the GuestSuites Software on our Cloud servers.
- Invite key staff to connect from any computer with Internet. Call or e-mail TCS from our Demo Page to request a web demo.
- Our trial version is the full working version of our latest hotel software release.
- TCS provide demonstration data, including a few reservations and checked in guests, so you can feel the systems features from the start.
- TCS will assist you with the installation of the GuestSuites demo download and setup.
- Call or e-mail TCS from our Demo Page to request a download of our trial demo
Our GuestSuites Reservation Software is fully integrated with and connected to Shift 4 Secure Payment Processing. Shift 4 supports your Property from the time Guests make a reservation, through check-in, and during check-out. Selecting a bank or processor with the most competitive rates, then setting up a new merchant account or gateway, can be a complicated process.
GuestSuites and Shift 4 Secure Payment Processing connects all your payment services with one discounted all-in-one processing package. For more information, browse our product features.
Our cloud-based PMS Anywhere is popular but not required. Many of our Hotels run our GuestSuites on Desktop computers w/o internet. If Cloud based reservation management software is your preference, GuestSuites Cloud, allows you to access your software anytime from anywhere. GT|Cloud is a hotel reservation software that will manage and operate from multiple office locations, or for managers who need access from home or off property. For more information, browse our product features or contact us.